Indian Navy has invited applications for Sailor posts from November 8, 2019. Interested candidates can go through the required eligibility criteria and apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment is conducted for filling a total of 2700 sailor vacancies.
- Candidates who have completed their class 12th from a recognized Institute can fill their Indian Navy Sailor Application Form directly here.
- The entire application process is conducted in online mode. Candidates must remember that they can fill their forms for Indian Navy Sailor Job post only through online.
- Read the complete post to know detailed Eligibility Criteria, how to apply for Indian Navy Sailor post, how much fee to be paid, and what is the selection process
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Highlights
||Sailor (AA, SSR) [Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruits]
||8th November 2019
||18th November 2019
Indian Navy Notification 2019
Before candidates begin filling their application forms, they are suggested to read the detailed Indian Navy Recruitment Notification thoroughly. Click on the link below to read the official notification released by the Indian Navy.
After checking the notification, candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria can proceed with the application process. Candidates must remember that their candidature can get canceled if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy Details 2019
||No. of Vacancies
Indian Navy Sailor Eligibility Criteria 2019
Interested candidates must make sure they fulfill the required eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
As per the Indian Navy Sailor Job Notification, candidates must have born between 01 February 2000 and 31 January 2003.
Candidates must have completed class 12 from a recognized university or Institute.
Indian Navy Sailor Salary Details 2019
Candidates who gets selected for Sailor post will be offered a pay scale ranging between Rs 21,700/- and Rs 69,100/- per month.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019?
Follow the step by step instructions provided below to fill your application forms correctly.
Direct Link to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 (Link will be active on November 8, 2019)
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself to the portal using a valid email id.
- After registering, go back to the login page and log in to the account using the login credentials.
- Click on Current Opportunities
- Click on Sailor post
- Fill the Indian Navy Sailor Application form correctly by entering all the required details.
- Upload necessary scanned documents
- Cross-check all the details before submitting the form
- Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode i.e., credit card/ debit card/ net banking
- Click on submit
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST need not pay any application fee while candidates belonging to all other categories need to pay Rs 215/- as application fee.
Indian Navy Sailor Selection Process 2019
Candidates will have to appear for Computer Based Test, Physical Fitness Test, and some medical, Visual Standard test after which they will be offered an appointment of joining for the available posts.