Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)has invited applications for Junior Legal Officer post. Interested candidates can go through the complete post and apply for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019.
- As the Application process has begun, candidates can fill their application form in online mode.
- Through this recruitment, RPSC will fill more than 150 vacancies.
- Candidates aged between 21 and 40 can apply on or before October 25, 2019.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
Before applying for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Junior Legal Officer Recruitment, candidates must go through the detailed official Notification PDF.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Important Dates 2019
|Starting Date of Online Application||September 26, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||October 25, 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||October 25, 2019|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Vacancy Details 2019
Here is the table showing category wise vacancies for Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment.
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||MBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Legal Officer (TSP Area)||7||0||0||0||0||4||11|
|Junior Legal Officer (Non TSP Area)||54||30||14||7||23||17||145|
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates willing to apply for Junior Legal Officer Post must fulfill the eligibility criteria without fail.
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum Age - 40 years
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree in Law from any Recognized University.
- Also, Hindi Working Knowledge and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge is required.
How to Apply for RPS Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019?
Here are simple steps listed which candidates must follow carefully while filling the form.
Direct Link to Apply for RPSC Junior Legal Officer 2019 Recruitment
- Click on the above link or visit the official website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link "Apply Online"
- In the new page, click on the option "New Application Portal (through SSO)"
- A pop up appears in which you need to click on "Go to SSO Portal"
- Firstly, you need to register to the portal
- Click on the Registration tab and complete the registration process by entering all the required details
- After submitting these details you will receive a User ID and password.
- Click on the Login tab
- Fill your applications for Junior Legal Officer post
- Enter all the required details and upload necessary scanned documents
- Make sure to enter all the details correctly after which you will not have a chance to change them.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fees through online mode.
- Check the below table to know the application fee.
|General / Other State||Rs 350/-|
|OBC, BC Candidates||Rs 250/-|
|SC, ST, PH Candidates||Rs 150/-|
- You can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- After paying the fees, submit the form.
- Take a print out the form for future reference.