IB ACIO Recruitment 2021: The Online Application window for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade- II/ Executive, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) under IB is soon going to close and only 3 days are left. The Online link was active from 19th December 2020 and will be closing on 09th January 2021. The candidates who are interested to apply for IB ACIO 2020 must apply before the last date and avoid a last-minute rush. All the candidates who are willing to apply online for IB ACIO should visit the official website of MHA or click on the link mentioned in the article below to apply online for IB ACIO Grade-II Recruitment.
IB ACIO Apply Online 2020
The Intelligence Bureau will be recruiting officers to fill 2000 vacancies. You can apply directly from the link given below for IB ACIO 2020 recruitment. The application process has started on 19th December 2020 and will end on 9th January 2021.
Recommended browser to fill the form: Edge Chromium or Mozilla Firefox (version 56 or above) or Google Chrome (version 59 or above) to fill in the Application Form.
1. On successful registration, you will receive the Login ID and Password on your registered email and phone number to log in and submit the online application form.
2. In case of any difficulties you may contact the helpdesk through e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and Phone No 022-61087529 from Monday-Saturday (Timing: 10.00 AM-05.00 PM).
IB ACIO Online Application: Steps to Apply
The online application process involves three stages-
- filling the application form
- fee payment
after which the final submission is done. Here the details required to apply for this recruitment:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Personal Details (as mentioned in ID Proofs) like name, parents full name, DOB, etc
- Education Qualification details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature