State Bank of India released the SBI Apprentice Notification 2019 for the post of Apprentice with 700 vacancies. Candidates who are willing to fill the SBI Apprentice Application Form 2019 can apply online till 6th October 2019. For the complete detail go through this article for the information about how to fill the application form, application fee, etc.
- Candidates can fill the SBI Apprentice Application Form 2019 from 17th September to 6th October 2019.
- A total of 4 subjects are there in the SBI Apprentice Syllabus- Reasoning and Computer Ability, General/ Financial Awareness, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Candidates do not have to pay any Application Fee for the Application Form.
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||20-28 Years|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
SBI Apprentice Important Dates 2019
From the following table, candidates can check the important dates of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019-
|Starting Date to Apply||17th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06th October 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||15th October 2019|
|Date of Written Exam||23rd October 2019|
Pre-requisites for Apply Online
- Candidates should have an active valid email id and mobile number until the declaration of the result.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates to visit any of the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or www.apprenticeshipindia.org or www.bfsissc.com or www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form available there.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
- In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
- When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
- Thereafter, the registration is final and no change/edit of any data will be allowed.
How to Fill SBI Apprentice Application Forms 2019?
- Go through the official website (www.sbi.co.in).
- Click on the "Career" option given at the right corner of the page.
- Check for the "Latest Announcement" section at the top right corner of the page and click on "Apply Online".
- Instruction page will appear, read it carefully and Click on "Continue".
- Enter the required registration detail.
- Registration Number and Password will generate.
- Log in again with the registration number and password to fill the Application Form.
- Give the required credentials like- Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Details, etc.
- Upload photograph and signature in the given format.
- Re-check the filled details and submit the form.
- The payment option will appear next, candidates can pay the Application Fee by using Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI E-Challan, Mobile Wallet, etc.
- Submit, Download, Save, and take a print out for future reference.
Instruction for Photograph and Signature
Here is the instruction for uploading the image candidate's photograph and signature, check out the below points for the details-
- Photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no rejections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors, etc., during the process of scanning.
- Candidates have to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Identity Proof Submitted at the Time of Examination
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhaar/ PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter's Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested.
- Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if the identity of candidates is in doubt, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct
- Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered/fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- At the time of examination, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person.
- misbehaving in the examination hall
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with any candidature for selection
- The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity.
- On the basis of such an analysis, if it is found that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature.