Indian Post payment Bank had declared the results for preliminary exam for the recruitment of scale 1 officers on January 18. Now, the aspirants are preparing for the mains exams, which are scheduled to be held on January 29, 2017.
With just two days left for the exam and too much to study, it is quite common for students to get stressed.
Before starting the IPPB Mains Exams last minute preparation it is important to know the exam pattern of IPPB mains exam. It will help you devote time to specific subjects according to their weightage.
IPPB Officer Scale-I Mains Exam Test Series
It will help you devote time to specific subjects according to weightage.
- Reasoning Ability – 50 marks
- English language – 40 marks
- Computer language – 20 marks
- General Awareness – 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude -50 marks
The composite time for the exam is one hour. And the penalty for every wrong answer is ¼ for each question in every section.
Some of the key points that should be kept in mind while you are doing IPPB Mains exam preparation 2017.
- Practice makes a man perfect: Make it a habit to practice your weak sections as well as strong ones daily. Try questions from each & every section.
- Manage time: During the preparation as well as while giving the exam, focus on time you take for a specific question. Do not waste time on one question and instead attempt the next question.
- Speed and accuracy: For clearing any bank exam it is important to maintain speed & accuracy. Practising more & more will build your speed and if you couple it with accuracy, the chances of success increase.
- Clear doubts: Settle your doubts as and when they arise. If your concepts are not clear, discuss it with your friends or mentor.
- Mock tests: These are the best way to judge your performance. IPPB Mocks tests will help improve your speed as well as facilitate smooth movement across sections. Focus on gaining high score and clearing the cut off.
Wish you all the best for the exam IPPB Mains exam 2017.
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- IBPS SO Test Series
- UP Police SI Test Series
- IPPB Officer Test Series