The Industrial Development Bank of India has conducted the IDBI Exam for PGDBF for the admission in Manipal School of Banking and Finance. This is the National Level exam. IDBI Exam was conducted on July 28, 2019. There is a total of 600 Vacancies for the Baking and Finance training in Manipal Institute.
Latest: The IDBI Manipal Final Result 2019 has been declared by the Industrial Development Bank of India on 16th October 2019. The direct Link to Download IDBI PGDBF Mains Result has been mentioned below.
IDBI PGDBF Final Result 2019
Industrial Development Bank of India has released IDBI Manipal Result 2019. Aspirants who have appeared for the examination can check their results using their roll number through given below link. The candidates who cleared the cutoff for IDBI Manipal Exam are eligible to appear for the Interview. Here we are providing a list of the candidates shortlisted for Interview.
How to Download IDBI PO Manipal Result 2019
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the " Careers" option available on the top of the home page.
- Find the IDBI Manipal Result 2019 link.
- Enter the Registration number and Date of Birth to log in to the result page.
- Alternatively, click on the result download direct links given above.
- Then, find your roll number in the merit list and waiting list.
- In last, download the result list in PDF format.
IDBI Manipal Cut Off 2019
Here, in the below table candidates can check the category-wise and subject-wise cut in detail-
|CATEGORY & CODE||S1 – LR (60)||S2 – EL (40)||S3 – BA (60)||S4 – QA (40)||TOTAL OUT OF (200)|
|PWD||26.614||13.212||9.717||11.390||HH – 91.25|
|OH – 127.25|
|VH – 136.75|
|MD/ ID – 80.25|
Selection Process 2019
IDBI Manipal Selection Process is based on 2 stages-
- Written Test (Online Exam)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale 2019
- Stipend (during the training period of 9 months) - Rs. 2500/- per month.
- During the Internship Period (3 Months) - Rs.10,000/- per month.
- The program fee for this Course is Rs.3,50,000/- + Taxes as applicable, to be paid by the students in installments as per a fixed schedule during the 1-year program.
Salary or Emoluments: After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: Rs. 14,400/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 years).