RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Multiple Posts
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is inviting applications from talented and young individuals for recruitment to various posts. If you are interested, you can start applying from 22nd March 2018. The last date to apply is 20th April 2018. The exact exam date has not been officially announced but it will be tentatively held in July or August 2018. Vacancies are available for multiple posts. Scroll down to read more regarding RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Multiple Posts.
Important Dates for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Online application starts – 22nd March 2018
- Last date to apply and pay fee – 20th April 2018
- Admit Card release date – July or August 2018
- Exam date – July or August 2018
There is a total number of 97 vacancies.
- Industry Propaganda Officer: 60 vacancies
- Industry Inspector: 13 vacancies
- Financial Investigator: 13 vacancies
- Handloom Inspector: 6 vacancies
- Salt Inspector: 6 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 20 to 40 years of age as on 1st January 2019.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University, for the posts of Industry Propaganda Officer and Industry Inspector. For the post of Financial Investigator, you must have a First/Second class Master’s degree in Mathematics/Economics/Commerce/Statistics. You must have cleared Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary exam with Diploma in Textile trades, for the post of Handloom Inspector. And for the post of Salt Inspector, you must have a B. Sc. degree in Chemistry from a recognized College/University.
Application Fee for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
For unreserved and OBC category candidates, application fee is Rs.450. For OBC NCL, fee is Rs.350. And for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.250.
How to Apply Online for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that, find the recruitment link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above. (Link will be active from 22nd March 2018 onwards.)
- Then, fill in the required details.
- After that, upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit the application.