Staff Selection Commission is a Government body which conducts the examination to recruit junior engineers in various divisions and sub-divisions. Aspirants looking forward to join any of these posts under SSC JE must qualify this examination. There must be hard-worked involved because of the vast competition to get a secure job like this one. The SSC selects various candidates for all these posts in 2 stages of entry examination, one is written exam and the other is personal interview. Preparations needs to be done committed and with a lot of hard-work. This article will provide the preparation tips for SSC JE.
SSC JE Mock Test Series - Attempts now
Schedule & Syllabus:
- For any kind of competitive examination, the aspirant needs to be thorough with the syllabus. Prepare a schedule according to your syllabus. It is very important to stick to your schedule because that is the only way to complete the syllabus according to the exam pattern.
- A fixed study plan with the topics for the day and some miscellaneous items helps you cover the syllabus and ready for the exam.
- It is better to get books needed for each section rather than an all-in-one kind. Each author might be expertise in one area so, going by the credibility, each section-one book is better.
Time is an important factor while preparing for SSC JE 2017. Stick to your plan no matter what for a successful attempt.
- Candidates must adhere to managing time in their schedule. This again depends on the study plan and schedule you prepared.
- Your study plan must include unknown topics as well familiar topics. This way your time is spread between what you know and what you are unaware of. Such preparation balances and does not pressurize or disinterest you while preparing.
Clarify your doubts:
- On a daily basis, keep a parking lot, means, place the topics that create confusion or put you in doubt. Clarify them from an expert as and when you get a chance.
- If searching on a website does not help, every week, set up a group study where you get time to exchange your thoughts and also discuss about what you are not clear.
- Mock tests help you improve 2 things, one is speed and another is well versed with the questions.
- Self-assessment enables you to improve your ability to clear the sections in stipulated time. Keep sometime to work on mock tests as well. It helps to increase your speed.
- Practice previous years’ question papers. Try to finish within the duration of 2 Hours. There is a negative marking, so answer only those that you are sure about.
- Practice tests regularly, this helps to identify the type of questions that are frequently asked. This gives an opportunity to prepare to respond within the stipulated time.
These are the preparation tips followed by the candidates who are dedicated and make a serious attempt. All the best for SSC JE 2017.
TopRankers Online Test-Series
- Karnataka Bank Test Series
- SBI Clerk Test Series
- SBI PO Test Series
- SSC CHSL Test Series
- UP Police SI Test Series
- SSC JE Test Series
- SSC MTS Test Series
- COAL India Test Series