Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the official notification for the hiring of the post of Jr Technical Officer on the basis of a contract. The students who wish to be a part of the vacancy must check the eligibility criteria and read the Notification thoroughly.
ECIL Recruitment 2019
Students who are interested in the post of Jr Technical Officer must be ready for these 4 months of the contract. Read the following to know more:
- Candidates can apply on the official website i.e http://careers.ecil.co.in
- The individuals will get to work across various parts of the country
- Candidates must have an engineering degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with at least 60% marks being secured from a recognized Institution or University
- There are a total of 200 vacancies released
- According to ECIL Recruitment Notification, students who have 6 months of industrial experience will be considered and given more preference
- At the time of deployment to the sites, shortlisted individuals will also be considered eligible for TA/DA and other advantages adding to the above-consolidated pay according to Company Rules
- INR 20,072 will be paid per month to the individual for this 4-month contract
- Age Relaxation for Reserved candidates is applicable
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before they apply for this recruitment
ECIL Exam Dates 2019
The candidates can apply for this recruitment till October 11, 2019. Check relevant dates below:
|Online Registration||October 04, 2019 (02.00 PM)|
|Last Date to Apply||October 11, 2019 (04.00 PM)|
|Document Verification||To be notified|
ECIL Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria must not register. If anyone does, their candidature will be canceled during verification and approvement of their registration.
Check the following to know the eligibility criteria that one has to fulfill in order to successfully be a part of the ECIL 2019 Recruitment:
- Candidates require to have an engineering degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with 60% marks being secured from a recognized Institution or University
- Candidates must have been born after September 30, 1989
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for individuals who had ordinarily been domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from October 01, 1980-December 31, 1989
- 1 st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with minimum 50% marks secured in total for SC/ST individuals
The Age Relaxation is applicable for Reserved Categories, mentioned below:
How To Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2019?
To apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria i.e www.ecil.co.in
- Visit the official website
- Select Careers
- Then, click on E-Recruitment
- Fill details and take the print out of the application form
- Keep safe with you the registration details on the form
- If any incorrect information is found, the officials will reject the form
The individuals have to join within 15 days from the date of offer letter receipt.
ECIL Selection Process 2019
The selection of the candidates for ECIL Recruitment 2019 will take place on the basis of candidates marks being secured in their B.tech/B.E. Candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for Document Verification in Delhi.
ECIL Recruitment Important Instructions 2019
The shortlisted individuals will be deputed for Assembly Election-related tasks in different states of India. They could be deputed across India and will also be shifted from one state to another on the basis of job requirements within short notice.
So, only the candidates who are willing to get relocated within short notice shall apply for the notified contract posts. Read the following to know more:
- The shortlisted individuals need to acquire Police Verification Certificate (PVC) and submit it at the time of joining
- The Disability Degree for PWD individuals is 40% or above
- Only online registrations will be considered
- Any false statement/document/information found in the application form will lead to its cancellation without any intimation to the candidate
ECIL Document Verification Venue
The candidates have to visit the following venue for the procedure of document verification:
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org