Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) has announced 11,880 vacancies for the post of Constable in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Batallion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB). Know all about Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process and more
Candidates interested in applying for the Bihar Police Bharti should go through the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online from 5th October to 4th November 2019.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||11,880|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Download the Official Bihar Police Constable Notification 2019
Important Dates for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
The important Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Schedule to hire for have been mentioned below.
|Bihar Police Recruitment Events||Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||5th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||4th November 2019|
|Bihar Police Constable Admit Card dates||yet to be announced|
|Exam Dates||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment
Candidates hoping to apply for the Constable Bharti exam should meet the eligibility criteria set by the UP Police Bharti and Promotion Board.
Bihar Police Recruitment Educational Qualification 2019
Aspirants looking to apply should have cleared 12th standard from a government recognized board.
The Age Limit to apply for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment has been mentioned here
- The minimum age to apply for the Exam is 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the examination is 30 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms. The following points provide the maximum age limit for relaxation.
|Category||Male Candidate Age||Female Candidate Age|
How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019?
The Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission is going to accept online applications from 5th October to 4th November 2019. All candidates who meet the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria can apply online by following these steps. The Direct Link to Apply will be active from 5th October 2019. Candidates will be able to apply online by following these steps
- Candidates will be able to apply online through the website- www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Complete the registration process on the website.
- Proceed to fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the form & fee receipt.
Bihar Police Constable Application Fee 2019
The Application fee to apply for the post of Constable has been mentioned below:
- For General Candidates - Rs 450/-
- For OBC candidates - Rs 450/-
- For SC/ST/ Candidates - Rs 112/-
Payment Mode for the application fee is Online: Debit, Credit or Net banking.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The Total Vacancies announced by the Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission is 11,880. The Post-wise and Category-wise breakdown of vacancies has been mentioned in the table below.
Bihar Police Selection Process 2019
The Bihar Police Constable Recruitment will be done on the basis of the following selection process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
The candidates will have to clear the Written examination & the Physical Efficiency Test to be allotted.
What is the Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern?
The Exam Pattern that Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission will follow to recruit for the post of Constable has been mentioned below
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
(Any 1 of these Subjects)
(Any 1 of these Subjects)
- The Recruitment Exam will be conducted offline on the OMR sheet.
- This exam will be of qualifying nature only.
- Minimum Marks required to qualify for the Bihar Constable written exam is 30%.
- Candidate has to select any 1 subject from Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History and Geography.
Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Test will be done on the basis of
- Short Put
- Long Jump
The Race for different categories has been mentioned as follows-
- For Males – 1.6 Km in 5 to 6 minutes
- Female – 01 Km in 5 to 6 minutes
- For Male candidates- 16 Pounds Shot Throw to 16 Feet Minimum Distance
- For Female candidates - 12 Pounds Shot Throw to 10 Feet Minimum Distance
Bihar Police Constable Salary Details
The Selected candidates will have a pay band of Level - 3 and a salary of Rs 21,700 to 69,100