TVS Racing on Tuesday signed their first woman rider, Shreya Sunder Iyer, for the Indian National Rally championship.
• She has completed the KTM Adventure Tour across the sand dunes in Dubai, crossing the Kalasa River in Chikkamagalur, and covering around 2,000km in six days as a part of the Southern India Biking Expedition.
• In 2016 season, Shreya will compete for TVS Racing in the Indian National Rally Championship on a rally-spec TVS Apache RTR.
• Arvind Pangaonkar is the head of TVS racing, which has conducted this mega event .
• He said the association with Shreya will encourage women to consider racing as a career.
• She has already tried her luck in modeling as well as in reality shows but getting no big break moved her into this sports where she has been doing good since start