Veteran Indian tennis star Leander Paes with Swiss partner Martina Hingis won over compatriot Sania Mirza and Ivan Dodig at Roland Garros.
• The unseeded Indo-Swiss pair scored 4-6, 6-4, 10-8 win over the second seeds in the summit clash that lasted one hour and 28 minutes.
• 42-year-old Paes had won Australian Open, Wimbledon and US Open titles in 2015 with Hingis.
• Martina Hingis and Leander Paes hold the trophy after winning the mixed doubles final of the French Open.
• It was 18th Grand Slam title for Paes and 10th in the mixed doubles.
• For Hingis, it was Grand Slam title number 22nd and fifth trophy in the mixed doubles.
• Hingis and Paes broke Sania immediately with Paes hitting a volley winner on Sania's return on the second breakpoint.
• Hingis struggled with her first serve but managed to hold for team's 5-3 lead.
• The winners split 116000 Euros as prize money while Sania and Dodig got 58000 Euros as a team