France has finally made a theme park filled with alcohol. La Cité du Vin, which translates to "the city of wine" and probably "heaven on Earth," is a full-blown wine theme park.
• It's located in Bordeaux, one of France's most famous wine-making regions, and was opened on 1st June 2016.
• There are no roller coasters at this theme park but there are 20 wine-themed sections and exhibits that cover the history and culture of wine.
• There is also a 250-seat auditorium for classes, screenings and wine-tasting sessions in the 10-story building, High Snobiety noted.
• La Cité du Vin — which is housed in a stunning structure also has two restaurants on-site.
• One offers dishes made from in-season regional produce, while the other boasts 800 bottles of wine from around the world and some special-seeming tapas.
• There will be no limp corn dogs and under-salted pretzels sold at exorbitant prices.
• The cost of entry at the theme park starts at approximately $22 per adult .